Shipping and terms of payment
The currently valid VAT rate in Germany is 19%. As long as you have not created a customer account, all gross prices displayed in the evidENT Shop use this VAT.
For EU customers outside Germany
From July 1, 2021, customers from the rest of the EU will pay the VAT rate applicable in their country. This will be calculated and displayed at checkout. If you wish to purchase without VAT, you must provide a valid VAT ID at checkout.
Shipping and costs
The delivery times of the articles can be found in the respective article descriptions. We only ship on working days.
For delivery within Germany we charge a flat rate of € 5.30 net (= € 6.30 incl. 19 % VAT) per order. From an order value of 126,05 € net (150,- € incl. 19 % VAT) we deliver free of shipping costs within Germany.
- to Austria we charge 8,32 € net (9,80 € incl. 20 % VAT).
- to the EU we charge 13,70 € or 21,85 € net plus the VAT valid in the corresponding country.
- to Switzerland we charge 21,- € net.
- worldwide we charge 55,- € or 135,- € net.
- worldwide express we charge 125,- € net.
In the shopping cart you can interactively calculate the total cost of an order before you proceed to checkout.
The terms of payment
We accept the following payment methods:
- Prepayment by bank transfer
- Payment by invoice (only within Germany)
- Payment by credit card
- Payment via PayPal
- Payment by GiroPay/Paydirekt
After receipt of the goods you have 10 days to transfer the invoice amount. If you pay by credit card or PayPal, your account will be debited when the contract is concluded.